- Sidney, born 17 September
1972, but most say Sid, AKA Sidlovestina.
- Sidlovestina originates from the fact that
i have been a Tina Turner fan for .. well..
quit some years!
- Sid - Loves - Tina.
- When i got a little older and knew my way
around computers and the internet, i launched one of the
very first Tina Turner websites ever made
on the www.
- On my Compac presario in the middle
of the night with a dial-up connection to connect to the
- In those days it took a while to
upload one photo!
- And always ending up with a huge
- It all started with one page and
much later became a whole website.
- I made this website several years to follow
giving people the latest info and pictures that i could
- After several years i stopped making one.
- It became too much work and when Tina stopped
touring, it was time.
- My love for Tina never went aways offcourse
and so i kept my domain name.
- It used to be sidlovestina.com but later
i made another one to what it is today, wildestdreams.be
This is how my website
looked like in 2007:
Me on the right (upper)
together with Tina Turner friends/fans, Tina Turner in the
We had a meet &
greet in Zurich, 27 November 2004, one moment i will never
ALL TIME BEST RESTAURANT
- Still in my mind and forever will be.
- Restaurant 'De Swaen' in the time Cas Spijkers
was the chef there.
- In the late 80's i went there when the
restaurant had two Michelin stars.
- We used to save the drinking money we received
from the customers together and then went out to dinner
in a star restaurant.
- So we ended up in Oisterwijk! (and many
others over the years).
- It was awesome and i have never had the
same feeling in a restaurant ever again.
- Maybe due to the fact that i was quit young,
but the impact of food and service you got there was very
impressive, apero in the 'salon', impressive dinner, Chef
visit at the table, dessert served for a table of 6 with
4 waiters, we each had several plates of dessert.
- That kind of service nowadays still exists
but has become much more expensive, back in the day we paid
about 250€ / person.
- I used to have the menu and all the wine
labels (wich i got there) but over the years those somehow
got lost (along with many others).
- As I recall, I tasted a California white
wine there for the first time ever.
- But everything will stay forever in my
- The restaurant still is there (now called
'Brasserie De Swaen'
but sadly Cas Spijkers is no more (he died in 2011).
Carnival (Dutch: Carnaval, local dialect: Carnaval
- Born and raised in Gent
(Ghent, Belgium), moved several years ago and now living
- Gent offcourse well known for the 'Gentse
Feesten' and Aalst for it's Carnival!
Feesten, is an annual festival that lasts for ten days.
- It has been held for more than 50 years
and is attended by about 1–1.5 million visitors each year.
Is an annual three-day
event in the Belgian city of Aalst.
But now only cook for friends and for pleasure!
Turner will always have that number one spot.
to be honest but here are a few: Mushrooms, Asparagus, chicori,
a Belgian i do like a nice cold beer, Reinaert Grand Cru.
- La France! Such a beautifull
country, i always love going back there, the people, the
food and especially ... nature.
- A few food photos
to show why i love La France!
- I know, food..... there is more to see
and explore but this is a food website afterall.