All based upon my own
Although many would choose Kitchenaid
(wich is great) i rather choose a more solid and stronger
Much stronger engine for making
bread and all sorts of things.
So pay extra attention
how strong the enigine is when buying one.
Whenever you want to make a big
bread you will need a strong engine!
- It is bigger and takes in much more space
on the counter but i would never change it.
Baking or frying pans >
Beka Nomad collection,
needs attention, not dishwasher safe, needs burning in before
BUT i simply love those!
- They cannot be stored on top of each other
when storing, they will rust!
Copper cooking >
Copper pots, still the best ones
for cooking, no discussion possible!
Oh yes and i still prefer
are TOP, but cheaper ones from Rösle
are great aswell (too bad they stopped making those, lucky
for me i have the entire collection)
- Copper will
always change color when using, they never will be bling
bling all the time.
Other cooking >
Once again Mauviel
are the ones to buy, i have several ones (one can never have
enough cooking pots!
Even the frying pan with a non stick coating from Mauviel
is a great addition to your kitchen equipment.
Kitchen knifes >
Global, very light and easy to handle, my 15 year old
potatoe knife still cuts like a knife!
Kitchen Utensils >
Kitchen Utensils are the best ones i have ever bought.
A little bit more expensive than
other brands but worthwile the extra money.
Must have 'kitchen & 'cabinet
/ drawer' tools or appliances >
- Champagne, one bottle is never enough.
- Cooking thermometer.
- Spatula, a few of those in different sizes!
- Piping bag (a real one and not one made
- Plastic piping bags, sometimes you just
- Vanilla pods, every kitchen deserves them!
- A digital scale, weighing ingredients is
- Baking paper sheets.
- Correct measuring cup.
- Decent & sharp knives.
- More than one cutting board... use a different
one for raw meats and fish.
- A real peeler and not the one most people
use, meaning if you can't peel asparagus with it, you got
the wrong one!
- A decent oven.
- Pine nuts!
Make sure you always have fresh herbes in